Without any argument, your bed is the most important furniture in the home. The reason is that almost everyone needs to get some sleep with an average person getting between 6 to 8 hours of sleep on daily basis. If your mattress is not comfortable enough, it might affect the quality of sleep you get at night. It might also affect your neck, back and cause you to be fatigued for the rest of the day.
It can be overwhelming to choose the right type of mattress. You may be lost for which type to buy and other issues associated with buying. This guide will help you discover the various features of a mattress to look out for so that you can choose the one that is just right for you.
A mattress that suits every occasion
There are different types of mattresses that work for various people. However, you should go for mattresses that will suit any type of occasion that is called for. Here are some examples of mattresses to choose from:
Firm support mattresses these mattresses come with more tightly-packed coils and provide more surface support. This combination is the reason these types of mattresses are suitable for those suffering from back pain.
Plush mattresses these mattresses make use of multiple layers of foam and also fabric materials so that the end result is a supportive and soft sleep surface. They prevent you from falling off and offer enhanced edge support.
Pillow top mattresses these mattresses also make use of fabric material and layer of foam to help the mattress cradle the body and not roll off. The plush material used in making the mattresses gives it a top mattress superior comfort.
Euro top mattresses these are built with an extra top layer which is sewn to the mattresses top and filled with either plush material or memory foam. You will be able to get a good night rest and not fall off the edge.
Mattresses of all sizes
There are 5 different sizes of mattresses king or California king, queen, twin, and full. You need to take a measurement of your room before settling on which mattress to go for. Here are the different sizes of each bed to help you decide on the one that will fit your bedroom:
1. Twin size mattresses are good for the childrens room. They can be easily accommodated because of the small size while still allowing space where the children can play and also sleep.
2. Full-size mattresses are great for teenagers, dorm room or guest rooms. They are slightly bigger than twin size mattresses.
3. Queen size mattresses are somewhere in the middle. They are great for smaller apartments or master bedrooms.
4. King size mattresses are meant for two people and for those with large master bedrooms.
5. California king size mattresses are taller and narrower than king size mattresses. They work great in homes with large master bedrooms or irregular shape of rooms.
Mattresses with lumbar and proper ergonomic support afford you the night rest you crave for without back or waist pain.